You are looking to take advantage of Jersey and Guernsey’s tax neutral status as part of an international corporate structure or you currently trade in the Channel Islands and want to understand the impact of the respective tax legislation's on your business.
Jersey and Guernsey introduced their own versions of the ‘Zero/ten’ tax regime in 2009 and 2008 respectively. The core principle of Zero/Ten is, that subject to certain exceptions, the general rate of tax is 0%. This ensures that both jurisdictions are ideal for international tax structuring purposes.
For more information about our Tax Services please click here to contact David.
During my engagement with Baker Tilly Channel Islands I have found them to be thoroughly professional in their dealings with technical approach. In particular, I have been impressed with the partner led approach with is focussed on quality client service, building relationships and openness which has led to excellent communications and therefore no surprises.
Chairman – AIM Listed Real Estate Fund and Global Natural ResourcesGroup.
- Understand the impact of Jersey and/or Guernsey tax legislation on your business
- Utilise Jersey or Guernsey as tax neutral jurisdictions and would like appropriate tax structuring advice
- Obtain advice on tax when structuring a group of companies
- Repatriate profit
- Ensure compliance with multi-jurisdictional requirements
- Maintain piece of mind in managing your global tax compliance matters
- Be as tax efficient as possible within commercial parameters
- Increase shareholder value and returns.
- We can satisfy all the above requirements and would be happy to meet you to discuss your specific needs
- Provide you with tax planning advice to match the commercial needs of your business
- Our associated trust business can provide the necessary administrative services you require including: company/ trust formation, administration, company directors and registered office services
- Baker Tilly International’s global network of firms is ideally placed to provide a joined up approach from a global service provider to enable you to fulfil your cross-border requirements
- Work pro-actively with you to ensure maximum post tax profits in order to satisfy shareholder requirements
- Always willing to answer questions and do not put our clients ‘on the clock’ if they have additional queries in respect of the existing engagement
- Aware that your business will be working to tight deadlines and we pride ourselves on our quick turnaround time.