Baker Tilly Channel Islands is an independent member firm of Baker Tilly International.
This site will help you to understand all of the services we provide as well as the latest news and helpful information for steering your business through the complex business world.
It will also demonstrate our client focused service approach and how we do things differently from our peers.
They told us they want:
- Their advisers to work with them, not against them
- Staff who understand their business, not a junior team that need to be educated by client staff
- A fair fee reflective of the scope of work
- No cost overruns. Many felt overruns were a way of increasing profit, not paying for "extra" work
- Direct access to decision makers. Last minutes surprises are a common frustration
- Someone to talk to without "being on the clock"
Our service proposition makes us different. We have listened to the market, and have built our culture around excellent client service. See how our approach can benefit you and your business.
"Our requirement was for the audit of the previous accounting period and the current period up to the date of the transaction......I felt that the budget was competitive and the assignment was completed in time and on budget. In addition, the team was very "user friendly." Director - UK Real Estate Developer / Manager
Baker Tilly Channel Islands is delighted to announce the appointment of Sandy Cameron as Associate Director. Sandy has joined the Assurance and Advisory team to ensure the firm continually meet the needs of its growing client base in Jersey and Guernsey.